Market and creative cuisine in Solsona
Come and enjoy pleasant surprises rediscovering the real gastronomic pleasures
Proximity, season and quality
Being able to enjoy seasonal cuisine with local produce is a luxury. We like to offer you a unique experience, which is why we are committed to making our dishes with local and quality products. We take advantage of the resources given to us by each station and the producers of the Solsonès.
Each season you will find the updated menu with new proposals, offering you a fresh, varied and elaborate proposal. And that’s not all, to pair your meal well, Sandra – the team’s sommelier – adapts the extensive wine list each season, tailored to the dishes you can find on the menu.
We have a daily menu and a la carte. In our current menu we have:
- Table of local sausages and cheeses
- House croquettes
- Our homemade foie with candied figs, toast and Riu Verd jam
- Bread cake with tomato and olive oil
- Grilled octopus with potato parmentier pillow and garlic and homemade oil
- Our broccoli and avocado puree with nachos
- Marinated and fried chicken strips with tempura, mustard and honey sauce
- Lobster salad, endive, tomato, spicy mayonnaise, passion fruit crisp
- Zucchini carpaccio with avocado and mango vinaigrette
- House cannelloni
- Cottage cheese and basil ravioli with pine nut, oregano and paprika oil
- Forest fruits gazpacho
- Duck breast with pear, Pedro Ximénez and raspberry crisp
- Low temperature cooked pork shoulder with hummus pillow and green curry sauce
- Organic beef fillet
- Baked monkfish tail gratin with red pesto and caramelized onion pillow.
…and we also have a selection of homemade desserts and artisan ice creams suitable for celiacs.
From the plate at home
If you have too much food in a restaurant, do you usually ask to take it home?
Every day in Catalonia, 720,000 kg of food are thrown away, more than half in homes, but also in restaurants, bars, catering and shops. These wasted foods, which add up to 260,000 tons a year, equate to the food needs of 500,000 people for a year.
At La Cabana we are committed to the fight to prevent and reduce food waste. If you don’t finish your meal, we want you to continue enjoying our gastronomy at home. For this reason, we are united in the Remenja’mmm campaign. Ask for this service! However, you can also bring your own bottle of wine if you haven’t finished it.